October 26, 2011

Eland Dances new cover


Some good news today.
First, Hannah Warren has posted an 'author interview' with me on her blog.

http://www.hannahwarrenauthor.com/?page_id=3722

Secondly, I have permission from the Bradshaw foundation to use one of their images of San rock art for the cover of Eland Dances.
I chose the image they call the 'Rossetta Stone' of San rock Art, the picture of a dying eland with a shaman from Game Pass shelter in the Drakensberg.
Click on the Title to see the new cover on Amazon UK

1 comment:

Andrew Oberg said...

Interesting interview, Phil. I could very much relate to your experiences with trying the traditional route and then deciding to go it alone.

It was also nice to read about your life and background a little, I feel like I know you a bit better now. :)